HD video requires a better than average internet connection and computer, so if you have a slow connection or older computer, you may experience issues. If you can’t do anything about that, then try the following:
- Select a lower video quality from the drop-down under the video player.
- Turn off other programs you may be running like, virus protection, ad blocker, or energy saving settings.
- Stop any files that you may be downloading in the background.
- Try closing other browser tabs if you have many opened.
- Try a different browser . We recommend the latest versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, FireFox.